Sunday 28 February 2010

Starting again...

I've decided to start blogging again. I stopped in April last year. It's not as if i'm back by popular demand or anything. It's purely out of boredom.

Indeed i've been sat watching a clip of Eastenders' Max Branning being sick on a loop for 10 minutes. Laughing to the point of tears and then starting to worry if i'm going insane. Not least because i did the exact same yesterday.

I used to just write on "myspace" about stuff that irritated me. It was nice to rant about irritating everyday occurances and lash out at the idiocy of the general public. I think i intend to do the same with this but may mix it up a bit and throw in some other stuff. The very reason i stopped was because i realised i'd typed a 1,500 word rant about over-rated "singing sensation" Susan Boyle (now hilariously referred to as "Subo") and her cretinous fans. It became too much of a chore and at the time there was just so much to get irritated about....not that anythings really changed.

It's hard to know what to be writing, especially when it's more than likely that nobody will see it. I could keep typing tits and ass tits and ass TIT$ & A$$ doesnt matter nobodys looking. I think we'll have to see. It wont be an online diary though.

I think that'll do for now. I'm pleased to have got this far. Usually the inconvenience of having to sign up for shit and think of more passwords would of had me reaching for the nearest noose so this is an achievement of sorts. It's good to be back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment