Thursday 5 May 2011

Performing another U-Turn

I've finally cracked and signed up to Twitter. I'd dismissed the idea originally purely down to my hatred of words like "tweet", "tweeps" & "twitfam"

It's unavoidable though. Lazy journalism means that most news items today include quotes from someones twitter page. I found myself referring to the site too often so decided it'd be easier to just swallow my pride and sign up.

I've ended up spending ages on there. Trawling through "tweets" like a sad internet tit. Hopefully the novelty will wear off soon. Also, rather childishly i've fallen into the habit of baiting celebrities even though it's highly unlikely they will ever read the posts. Here's one on Mr Twitter himself...



My profile has become something of an embarassment. I've become a victim of my own shit craic and can't seem to stop celeb bashing....for some reason under the guise of a Man City fan on smack. Which pretty much undermines any attempts at posting a serious "tweet"



I lost a follower as well the other day. That cracked me up.

Anyway that's enough for now. So long Tweeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment