Friday 15 June 2012

Fathers Dre

Just been browsing on play.com and noticed their suggested “gifts for Dad” featured a Dr Dre album.

I can imagine my Dad’s face upon receiving that.

Does this mean we’re finally moving away from the assumption that all Dad wants to do is embarrass himself around the house doing air guitar? : /

If so, I’m worried.

Worried because it serves as a horrible reminder of how the clock relentlessly ticks away and times change.

Every now and then stuff like this hits me and I feel incredibly old. 


Buzzing with the card I got for the awld fella though.....



I'm looking forward to Rio Ferdinand's Fathers day message. He'll do well to top last year's moving sentiments.

"Mooooooorning! happy fathers day to all those fathers who are there for their kids 24/7....the stay away dads work out that situation asap"

No comments:

Post a Comment