Sunday 28 March 2010

Sometimes you wish you'd never bothered

Yesterday whilst driving to Netto i once again suffered at the hands of the general public.

I'm not one of these do gooders who slows down and lets people out of junctions etc. Theres no point whatsoever. It just gets you further behind in the queue so there's absolutely no advantage to be gained from letting someone out...unless of course they have one of those hilarious "Dad's taxi" stickers in the back HAHAHAHA funny that isn't it?, the amount of times i've wrote off my vehicle having lost control due to laughing. Dad's taxi.....funny as. I can't wait to have kids so i can get one of them.

Anyway....on this occasion i was forced into letting a bus pull out. This angered me greatly but what happened next nearly made me sick...

..the driver put his arm out of the window and did a sort of Cowabunga, surfs up! gesture with his thumb and little finger. It was embarassing in the extreme and had i known he was going to do it i'd of made it my mission to ram him off the road. What a cretin.

No comments:

Post a Comment