Thursday 14 July 2011

The Middlesbrough episodes of Come Dine With Me aired last week. I still haven't got round to watching them yet. I don't know if i can bring myself to.

Knowing that everyone on there has in some way been deemed more credible than myself it'll be all the more galling when they all turn out to be pricks....probably.

Also i have a bad feeling someone will of made a Parmo (a variation of chicken in breadcrumbs, for those not in the know) A local dish vastly over rated by the people of Middlesbrough, who try to force it upon all outsiders much to my embarassment. It's acceptable take away at best. There's a reason why it hasn't caught on. Nor but mate, "Jeff the chef" is bringing it to the masses. mmm is he?

I keep getting messages about casting for different parts of the country and i'm tempted to do a fake application posing as a predicatable generic oddball the likes of which you often see on the show. Just to prove my theory that it takes a certain type of prick to make it through. I'll record the phone interview and post it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment