Friday 1 July 2011

More reviews

Payday rolls round again and i've just made some routine media purchases off play.com

Once again i let myself get sidetracked looking at knackers user reviews.

I've previously referenced "Horrorboyharribo" who posted an insightful account of the Peter Kay "Live at the top of the tower" DVD. Well i found an even worse one he did for "live at the Bolton Albert Halls"...

"peter kay is my favourite comedian and he always will be pretty soon i will own every dvd of his and I will treasure them untill i die and seriously... GARLIC BREAD!! THE BEST BIT of this dvd is when they talk about CONNIE'S funeral. i love it!!!!! I watch this dvd with my dad like once a month and continiously soil my self monthly!!!!"

Nuts. Here's one he did for Michael McIntyre's "Live and laughing".....

"this man is hilarious and he a bright comedian and if youre a fan of pure sillyness buy this, you can take my word that youll chuckle and pah! youll slide of your chair choking. no juice, 'yes madam his name is adolf."

Quite a statement.

I can't recall seeing a useful review yet. I remember buying a tent last year from Argos and agonising over which one to go with. The one i chose varied in rating with some customers giving it 5 stars and others giving it 1 star accompanied by a diatribe about it's inadequecies. How do you know who to trust?

The tent remains in the boot of my car having never been used. Hopefully i'll get a chance to/bother to in the coming months. I'll be sure to post my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment