Thursday 5 January 2012

2012

You're probably wondering how I've typed this and indeed how you're reading this, what with all that Mayan calendar craic signalling the end of Mankind in 2012.

It's just as well that it turned out to be a crock of shit otherwise this'd of been a waste of time......



£160 in total.

I could go down to ASDA, swagger on over to the Coinstar and have the greeter treat me like royalty.
But after all that time collecting I now begrudge the coinstar taking it's 8.9p of every pound. Take that out of £160 and you've got.......well a lot more than I'd like to give away.

I'll take it to the bank and maximise my return. Becoming something of a tight cunt now like. Can only be a good thing.

I'm well pleased with this achievement though, it's on a par with giving up Kebab meat in 2007. And it's another reminder that if I set my mind to it I can achieve anything.

Well maybe not anything...I'm struggling to think of a target for 2012. There's plenty of ways I could improve myself and improve my life but I need to be realistic.

It feels even more relevant that I should look to sort my craic out with a birthday fast approaching. As another year passes and I move another step towards the grave I can't help but wonder where the journey is taking me.

At the minute I'm semi content. My job, relationship and living situations could all be vastly improved but at the same time I don't really mind what I've got.

I've had no specific goals/targets for years now. Just been carrying on and seeing if anything happens. It probably wont with this attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment