Thursday 12 January 2012

I got 99 problems but the wallpaper in my living room ain't one

A taste of my own medicine I suppose.

I was bored waiting for the Palace V Cardiff match to start and decided to have a pop at Gary Neville to pass the time.
As the game kicked off I put my phone to one side and thought no more of it.
Such was the poor quality of the match I ended up falling asleep. When I awoke it was half time and I reverted back to Twitter to kill time before the restart.
I was agog when logging in to find I had 30+ @mentions. What could of happened?

It turned out Gary Neville had retweeted my jibe. For a split second I thought it was decent craic of him to acknowledge it as "banter"




Ever the cynic, I soon changed my stance as it became obvious he just wanted his followers to wade in and back him up. It had mixed success......







MattSellick9 clearly doesn't know me very well. A 25 year old man who still shares a room with his brother has better things to be embarassed about besides the Wallpaper in his living room. Especially since I had no input into the decorating.

And the witty DanMoorse Pointing out that I look like a bellend in "that hat" Isn't telling me anything I didn't already know. I look like a bellend no matter what I'm doing.

Well, GNev won in the end. I couldn't handle the limelight and shut down my Twitter account as a result. The alternative was to respond to all the abuse and in turn get more back. What's the point? Couldn't be arsed with all the notifications.
I've got a new profile now but trying to knock the celeb bashing on the head.

#THECHASEISBETTERTHANTHECATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment