Monday 3 January 2011

Some of the worst stuff ever to appear on the internet.

Another year begins and still i find myself going out of my way to get irritated by shite on the internet.

I say this because I've recently been made aware of Facebooks worst aspect...


No, not tedious status updates - "knackered from the gym" are you? That's nice. How long do you want us to marvel for?

not "people you may know" - which is more a case of people i'm glad i don't know.

not the "newsfeed" becoming clogged with tedious photo albums with 100+ pictures from a standard night out in town. This is us in the bogs arsing around with the toilet roll, this is Claire sucking off a Tampon etc

not the amount of shameless online sleazery from horrible cunts. The moment a woman's relationship status changes to single there's always a hoard of awful male admirers offering their support. "awww u ok hun" etc

No, this is far worse...

They've been around for ages but i've never really paid that much attention to them until now. They were easy enough to dismiss before but now it's been pointed out to me just how bad they are, it's impossible to ignore the idiocy of it all.

I'm of course referring to the many horrendous "likes"

Particularly the relationship based statements idiots insist in immortalising via the creation of a fan page.

The statements often make little sense and are seen as inspirational mottos for absolute cretins to live their lives by.

I've listed a few below, there's some really poignant stuff here.......


Bacon is bacon. Eggs are eggs. Don't let a guy get between your legs. He says, "you're cute." he says, "you're fine." Nine months later, he says, "not mine. "


*Girl is crying*


Girl; I love you.Boy; I love you too baby.Girl; Prove it. Scream it to the world.Boy; *whispers in her ear* I love you.Girl; Why'd you say it to me?Boy; Because, you're my world(:


Girl:Do you like me? Boy:No Girl:Would you cry if i died? Boy:No Girl Runs away crying Boy:I dont like you i love you i wouldnt cry if u died i would kill myself ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Boy: so wyd babe ? Girl:nothin boutta go shopping you ?Boy says to himself : bitch you know your in yah house under the covers watching tv , so stop it -_-


Girl:who do you like? Boy:No one really. Girl:BULLSHIT ! Boy: no i really dont. Girl starts crying. Boy walks away with a smile on his face. like if you get it



I can't decipher what the majority are even about. Everything about this craic is fucking terrible.

Most of them are there purely so that one half of a pointless relationship can click like and the other half can see it in their feed and then reflect on his/her behaviour.

Essentially it's a hint "app".

We've come a long way haven't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment