Thursday 30 September 2010

Collection culture

Working in an office full of women is crackers. Every 5 minutes they're doing a collection for something or other. The other week i turned down the opportunity to sponsor "the cleaner from my son's school" on whatever activity she was doing.

What a distant link. The cleaner who works at the school of someone you've never met.

Madness.

Anyway, this week the Euro lottery apparently rolled over. This prompted my colleagues to start a syndicate whereby we all put £2 in and have a go.

I know it's not compulsory and i shouldn't really moan but on the off chance that they all won and i never joined in i really do think i' end up hanging myself. I'm just baffled by the logic. We're playing the euro lottery this week because it's a roll-over. Right so any other week you'd turn your nose up at the standard jackpot?

No comments:

Post a Comment