Wednesday 12 May 2010

I need to sort out my priorities

I've just had a pretty bad fall in the garage. I was bringing some cans in for the match and as i navigated my way through the clutter i lost balance, gradually toppled over and grazed my back on some gym apparatus.

The tragic part is that, had i just dropped the cans i'd of been able to break my fall or avert danger completely by grabbing onto something. So it begs the question do i really value the wellbeing of 4 cans of Carlsberg over my own health?

It's pathetic. At least i'm not as bad as that Australian guy who was in the paper last year. He got pulled over as his kid wasn't wearing a seatbelt yet on closer inspection the officers noticed he'd at least managed to strap in his cases of booze.

Anyway, come on Fulham!

No comments:

Post a Comment