Monday 21 June 2010

A riddle

I'm on a Stag night with people i have only tenuous links to. This includes a bloke who sells CD's on a market stall and never really speaks to anyone. I'm currently drinking bottles of "Jenkins" but i necked a couple of cans of Skoe before i came out so i'm pretty cunted.

We had a mint curry in Fargos and now we're tearing it up in a nightclub despite it still being light outside. DJ Fatboy is on the decks. He's an unbearable character who nobody could possibly care about yet somehow he's landed a gig at the hippest nightclub in town.

Earlier today i was feeling a bit down so i sat on arsehole's bench (Arthur's bench) for a bit, then moped across to the Laundrette and watched some shitty undies spin round for a bit. Always cheers me up does that. Once the spin cycle completed i had a walk over the park and sat on the swings. As i walked past the market stalls everyone started pointing at me and whispering in an over exaggerated manner. I love the market though. I buy all my clothes there and all my fruit n' veg. Anything else i need i can just pick up in the minute mart. I get staff discount. I love working there. Sometimes i think we're over worked though. I wish Patrick would employ more staff. I get paid peanuts like but i don't let it stop me from having breakfast in the cafe every day and going to The Vic every night. I've got a car but rarely stray from "The Square"

Where am i?


Trapped inside a particularly woeful episode of Eastenders that's where.

No comments:

Post a Comment