Monday 28 June 2010

Some shit gags

I've got this pipe dream of one day writing a comedy series. Over the years i've scribbled down a load of ideas and now i've finally decided i'm gonna get round to peicing them together. It's the one thing i feel capable of. And i suddenly feel inspired and motivated to at least have a go. So i'm gonna focus on that in my spare time. If James Corden can do it anyone can.

Among the notes i found a worrying peice of paper which reads like the worst stand up routine known to man. I was just writing deliberate shit jokes for use in a particular scene where someone tells a bad joke. It's hard to explain but the following are no reflection on what i hope my work will turn out like....

* I saw that John Wayne film where he eats a bowl of Tagliatelle. I don't usually watch spaghetti westerns.

*I can't watch ET without reaching for the tissues. I've got a thing for Aliens see.

*I was working in a factory making throat sweets. I was late in one time and the boss went fucking menthol.

*Bigfoot threw me out of his taxi the other day. I kept on asking "are we there yeti?"

*He later quit the taxis, said he was fed up of people talking behind his back.

*I got into an argument with a Quiche. It was giving it the big flan routine.

*I went to the gym with a couple of evil spirits. I was just excercising my demons.

So yea.

3 comments:

  1. Write for us.

    If you're interested in music that is...

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100947723293134&ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, i didn't know anyone actually came on here. What kind of writing do you require? Reviews? I'm doubting my worth to you if i'm honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are the collective. We have been watching you.

    ...nah, kidding, No idea how I got on here, but you're quite funny, and I need someone funny as oppose to the music fanatics I have atm. My 'zine is just starting up, we need reviews, interviews, amusing observations, like what you did with the shaggy/right said fred songs etc. You can email them in, don't have to actually show up at our office in boro. And by office I mean desk above a jewellrey shop. You'll get credited, and gig tickets if you do want to review gigs in boro.

    If you know nothing about music, thats ok, I know nothing and I'm running this thing.

    maybe.charlotte@hotmail.co.uk

    add me on facebook or join the group. This is not a pyramid scheme. If only.

    ReplyDelete